Monday, June 11, 2007

Saturday's are for Soakers!

I've been putting this off. Stretching her night soaker as much as I could and tying it real quick before it could slide down. However, it's gotten to be a bit much. I sucked it up and knit up a new night soaker for E this weekend. I made up my own pattern because I was not satisfied with the patterns I have. It worked out REALLY well! Yay! I can't believe I got it right on the first try. The rise is a little extra tall, but E has a tall rise and those night diapers give her a giant booty so I did that on purpose. And, I only used scraps from other projects which was really cool!

Yarn: Peace Fleece scraps for body & Lion Wool scrap for trim
Pattern: My own
Needles: Addi Turbo's, 4,7 & Knit Picks DPN's


Miss T said...

Very nice. Way to make room for more yarn, um, I mean use up scraps. ;)

Meghann said...

Gorgeous! I need to do the same, but well.....I'm avoiding it:)

Milli said...

Pretty! I love the colors.