Monday, May 07, 2007

Sunshine!

I think it's safe to say we've turned the corner and late spring, you know the warm part, is here! It's been regularly in the upper 60's and today it's supposed to be mid 70's! And tomorrow... 80! Agh! I forgot what life was like on the eastern side of the state. So warm and toasty instead of drizzly! Miss N enjoyed a frolic in the sprinkler yesterday. Meanwhile I was inside with a hot cup of coffee under my favorite quilt. I do remember youth... when 65 was enough to take my clothes off... certainly not the case these days!

I finished Amy's second pair of pants on Friday. I've been busy with other things so didn't get pic's done until now. Here they are!


Pattern: My own

Yarn: Blue Faced Leicester Wool Custom dyed by Stitches Under the Sun.

Needles: Addi Turbo's, sizes 4, 7 and 8.

They did some striping. This colorway just really wanted to stripe. Even the swatch striped. At least it wasn't blotchy pooling. I hate that. The stripes are kind of cute actually.

In progress now... Miss E's new pants. I'm working them from two balls because they started pooling. This is the first time I've tried this... it's not too bad and it looks better. She just had a growth spurt and outgrew everything! Ack! Must knit fast. And a bit on the Bearfoot Sock. The cuff is about an inch from completion.



Well, must run... lots to do this beautiful sunny day!

1 comment:

Amy VG said...

I'm soooo excited to get those pants for Renee! Looove them! Thanks Jess!