Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Candy Pants


More shorts for Miss E. I don't think I've ever showed a profile so you could see the shaping, so I did it this time. 'Scuse that unruly cuff... took pictures before I dunked them.


Yarn: 100purewool 3 ply in the "Candy" colorway. I used some leftover single ply for the trim.

Needles: Addi Turbo's sizes 3 waist/6 body/7 legs.

I absolutely loved working with the 3 ply purewool. It was fluffy and soft and just yummy. It really reminded me of BFL. It didn't have the "pilling before work is finished" that the single ply has. We will see how it holds up to wear. When I knit it again I'll go up to 7's. The gauge is 5st/inch and it's a bit tight for comfort when working. But I'm sure it'll be wonderful for coverage. I do like a tight knit... but my elbows are sore.

I'm a little exhausted to be witty for you today. Miss N gave us a scare and gave her head a good whack this morning. She's got a gash on one side and a huge purple egg on the other side of her forehead. Hub took her to the ER to be checked out and all is fine. But my nerves are quite frazzled!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

((hugs)) Nothing scarier than our babies getting hurt! Gorgeous shorties though:)