Saturday, August 11, 2007

Little Update

Last night I completed the first Vesper sock! Yay! Now I have two socks waiting for mates. And... since the toe on the Vesper sock felt so much better than the toe on the Lotus... I ripped it and gave it my standard toe. It's super comfy now. Perfecto!

Summer Of Socks Totals
Pairs of socks complete - 2
Single socks waiting for a mate - 2
Socks on the needles - 2 (well, shortly... I'm going to go cast on now!)

I also have worked on The Blanket now and then. It's in a black hole though. I worked on it for hours and... can't really see any difference.

I just wanted to post a quick note to all my wonderful commenter's! I do love getting your comments! Several of you use a "noreply@blogger..." email address to post with. And I just wanted to say that if you've asked me a question or thought it odd that I haven't ever replied... this is probably why! I love chatting and emailing with you all! So maybe check that if you think it's odd that you've never heard from me!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: