Thursday, February 01, 2007

Riiiiipppp

Did you hear that? That was me frogging E's blanket. Turns out I don't like the fabric I'm getting. It's too bulky for my taste. SO... instead, I think I'm going to do the Modern Baby Blanket from MDK. But of course... I need a couple more colors... so it's on hold until next payday or I get my behind in gear and sell some of this junk around here I don't need.

In the meantime, since I don't need all that Swish for her blanket I'm going to use some for a pair of socks. That way I can have a pair on a heavier yarn so I can actually SEE what I'm doing when I attempt my first heels. So, the next two nights... cuff city baby.

And, I started something else. Well two somethings. I have a problem. Seriously.

I started a pair of fingerless mitt's... they're a gift, so shhh... no peeking yet.

And I started a crocheted felted bag in Lion Wool. I'm so impatient with my French Market tote. I really like Peace Fleece, but I seem to HATE knitting with it. It's agony... and this bag is taking forever. So I needed some quick gratification. I should finish it really soon. Crochet goes so darn fast. It's terrible that Lion Wool is available where I buy my groceries... really... cheap yarn fix at the grocery store. Could you ask for more?!

The sweater and I are not getting along. I'm not sure if I like it. So I'm just looking at it for now.

And Hub's hat... well that needs some math and swatching and a little more math... and I'm not feeling that smart right now. So it's waiting for me to get better sleep.

1 comment:

Heather said...

YAAAAA!!! I want pics!!! Of something!!

;-)