Friday, February 23, 2007

Wifey, are you makin' a hot pad?

Why yes hub, I am.


No matter what I'm making, hub asks me this question. This time... he was shocked to find the answer... it was! lol! Ballband #1. Don't ask about colors... it's a dishcloth... I followed whatever suited my fancy. And there you have it.

And another WIP... a Blushing Violet Soaker. My first soaker actually. I'm usually a shorts/longies kinda girl, but I've got a hankering for some soakers. We'll just not speak of my woe's on that nighttime soaker. It's swatched, but I have no trim... need to trim shop first.


T's lookin' for a pattern so we can have a lovely Lorna's Laces Daffodil sock KAL. Find somethin' purdy girl! We'll just not mention I haven't finished the Opal socks... so uh... nothing on #2's alright? lol!

Oh, and something to note... I hate Susan Bates Quicksilver needles. Why? Because they make a horrid noise when they rub together. Hub and I were going nuts. It was all I could do not to make a special trip to the store (In the middle of Grey's Anatomy no less!) to find another set of needles to make that dishcloth on. Anyone want some 10" size 7 strights... LMK! Aggghhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....size one's would be okay? ;)

That is one hot hot pad girly. Love it.