Thursday, February 22, 2007

WOWZERS!


Lookie lookie what came to my house today! My eyes are bugging out. I did a little happy dance! What fun! Do you see this... FUN! T-dog YOU are such a sweetheart! I am very touched.

In case you're not sure this is... Wool interlock fabric, sock yarn which reminds me of spring flowers... my favorites, and a BUNCH of sugar n' cream for a new batch of dishclothes which are much needed. Yay! FUN FUN FUN!

Perhaps this will kick me of my bad knitting mojo. I seem to have a little for some reason. Everything I work on needs to stop because of one issue or another. Now I can blissfully crank out some washrags and have nothing to stop me. Ohhh yeah. :) Did I mention what a sweetheart you are?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see what color combos you pick for the warshrags. ;)
xoxox
T.