Monday, February 19, 2007

First Socks Complete!

Well, I finished my socks. And... socks are easy! That heel just looks tricky but it's really quite simple! These are slipper socks for sure... very heavyweight. But soft,snuggly and very warm!


I've also been plugging away on the french market tote. This thing is a yarn eater! Man alive it's huge... I need more colors... not sure what yet... looking... suggestions welcome!


I'm on a mission to cut down on the number of projects on the needles. It was really getting out of hand there! lol! Upcoming... a nighttime soaker for E - I need to swatch that soon. And some Ballband washrags.

I picked up a book off the sale table on Saturday at my LYS. It's on knitted rugs. So neat. I really want to do some rugs. I think I'll start with a couple of bath mats though. I'd like to find some Peaches & Cream double worsted. Not sure where to find it though... There's a mitered square rug in the book that is just gorgeous. And one with cables... so many ideas...

Alright... there is shouting and bouncing balls in my living room... sounds dangerous... must run!

No comments: