Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've got the fever...

MDK fever that is. My book arrived today. Oh my... I got it for log cabin really. I've seen pictures of log cabins, dishrags, and even felted baskets. But why oh why did no one tell me about the RUGS?!

I am off to find double worsted P&C ASAP for some bath mats! I LOVE the Circle of Fun rug, but can't afford it's yarn. Ideas for substitutions? I NEED it by my bedside...

Oh... the rug possibilties! Our house has hardwoods everywhere and these rugs would all be so perfect! I love the rag rugs too, but not sure if I'm patient enough to make my own rag balls first. We'll see...

My head is swimming in MDK ideas this afternoon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yep... I had to leaf through MDK for days after I got it. I so am wanting to make a baby log cabin for a friend due in March. And then, some of the linen hand towels. Although I think the hand towels will be a project for next year.