Monday, December 25, 2006

A very Addi Christmas... and a couple of FO's!

I have a couple of FO pictures for you! Sorry the pants are delayed... we've been sick for weeks! UGH!

First off we have the longies. I didn't realize the pictures I got of them were so cruddy... and alas I've sent them to their owner, so can't get anything better. BUT... this was the trial pair for the rewritten pattern and the shaping turned out perfect! I can't wait to use it for a pair for Miss E. She turned all her pants into capri's last month so I need to get busy!



Next up is Bubby Bear! Isn't she cute? She sat atop Miss N's Christmas Stocking this morning.


Speaking of Christmas... Santa stuffed my stocking with some lovely new Addi Circular needles! Yay! And a gift certificate to a LYS that my wonderful DH found for me! With the little ones I've not been able to go find a good LYS. Well, he found one for me. It's AMAZING! Take the 3D tour... you'll drool on your keyboard! I also got SPM's Meditations for Women who Knit too Much. Rather fitting gift from my husband. lol!

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!

No comments: