Saturday, October 25, 2008

Choclate and Cream Set for Colleen





Patterns: Seamless Infant Kimono, Itchy Fingers Longies
Yarn: 100purewool, 3 ply merino, chocolate & creama

I'm having trouble doing the usual oohing and ahhing over these items. They are lovely. They are very soft and yummy. But for me, they signify that something tragic has happened. A wife was lost, a mother was lost, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, and a friend... lost. It seems so insufficient to show how much she was worth on this earth. She was such a unique fun and caring friend. She posessed such a lightness of spirit. She was so silly and fun. I miss her. And I know her family misses her more than I can even imagine.

So go, visit the fundriaser at Tiny Lady Cooperative. All funds will go towards her childrens college fund. She wanted us to look out for their future for her. Go, buy, bid and bid often! It all oficially starts on Tuesday October 28th and will run until November 4th. There is something for everyone!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

they look AMAZING!!!! Awesome job:) Every time I think about Colleen my heart sinks. It's still a little hard to believe. I hope we can get her kids a good start on their college funds.