Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Meghann got me.

6 Random Things about Me Meme

Here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
  5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know your entry is up

1. Even though I'm fairly crunchy/organic-ish and insist on things like leech free water bottles... I drink diet Barq's Root Beer and diet Dr. Pepper. I know, liquid poison.

2. I never once had anything but a cut done to my hair until I turned 30. Coincidentally my second child was born 12 days before I turned 30. After that one... I had more gray hair than I was comfortable sporting.

3. I have kept my toenails painted pretty much my whole life... my theory... it makes my giant feet look feminine.

4. I get to go to Seattle this weekend and pick up an exclusive colorway of my favorite sock yarn at Hilltop Yarn!

5. I can physically get up anytime in the morning. But I'm not awake until noon. People have tried to tell me I need to go to bed earlier and that would solve it. Unfortunately, these are morning people. They just don't seem to understand it's biology. No matter what my sleep is doing... not awake in the brain until noon.

6. I'm slightly phone phobic for some reason. I'll email you 20x but never return your call...

Whew. That was hard.

Ok, six people... do six people even read my blog?! If you're reading this, then you're tagged! How's that? I know... I cheated.

3 comments:

Hattie said...

I'm phone phobic too a bit.

And same with the morning thing, except it's more like 3pm...

Sarah said...

I'm phone phobic, too! I think I get nervous about saying something wrong and then I do because I'm thinking about it. I'd much rather write an e-mail where I can review what I want to say before I send it.

Miss T said...

you're not so bad on the phone....