1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
It was the summer after my "senior" year of college. But I stayed two more. SO... I was in Moscow, Idaho working... although I can't tell you what I was doing. I can't remember. TOO many summer jobs along the way. It could be that I was living in Boise, Idaho. Actually I think I was. I was to spend the next semester down there doing a special study on city planning. I was majoring in Architecture. So, living in Boise and working at McGrath's Fish House. Hardest job I ever had (besides motherhood). Tip your waitress well! Especially if she's carrying big heavy plates all day and night!
2) What are five things on my to-do list for today?
1. Go to Credit Union and Post Office
2. Go to Costco to restock now that scary holiday crowds are gone
3. Find something fun to do! Maybe head over to Coeur d'Alene to check out one of their LYS.
2. All things chocolate
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off everything! Be free!
2. Move to Alaska and build a beautiful house on the water where I can see my Dad and Brother coming and going in their fishing boats. Well, actually I think I'd make my Dad retire. ;) So perhaps I'd just watch him pass by on his way down to his cabin.
3. Buy my MIL a house and a gardener and a housekeeper so she could rest for once!
5) Places I have lived:
1. Seattle, Washington
2. Petersburg, Alaska
3. Moscow, Idaho
4. Boise, Idaho
5. Lake Stevens, Washington
6. Spokane Valley, Washington
2. Concessions Supervisor for U of Idaho and WSU
3. Accounting Assistant (I have no idea how this came about... this is SO not me!)
2&3 were pretty easy... the others, not so much. lol!
So... what about you?